Amidst the myriad repressive legislation and regulation that small businesses must contend with, HB 1136 adds another burdensome cost to running a business including when deciding whether or not to hire new employees.
May 2, 2013
The Honorable John W. Hickenlooper
Governor of Colorado
136 State Capitol
Denver, Colorado 80203-1792
Dear Governor Hickenlooper:
On behalf of the Board of Directors and the members of the Colorado Republican Business Coalition (CRBC), I respectfully urge you to veto HB 13-1136, the “Job Protection and Civil Rights Enforcement Act of 2013”.
On behalf of the Colorado Republican Business Coalition (CRBC) it is my pleasure to welcome you to our new, more informative, more user-friendly website.
In the long run, do you believe the national health care reform law will be:
- CRBC Statement on HB 1136
- CRBC Urges Gov. Hickenlooper to Veto HB13-1136
- Chairman's Message
- Small Biz Owners Mixed on State of the Economy
- Legislation Targets CO Small Biz Owners
- Stockton, CA Files for Chapter 9 Bankruptcy
- Obamacare reducing full-time employment
- The Myth of Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- Holding government accountable for small business regulatory burdens by Sen. Mark Scheffel
- CRBC Opposes HB13-1136